In our minds, a workshop is more about understanding a unique problem, discussing best practices with admins, users, or the management team. These engagements range from a few hours to a few days in length. Resulting in either renewed knowledge or process, or both.
Below are some examples of workshops that we’ve delivered:
- Evaluation of existing system and how it can be improved
- Refresher course for a new admin or sales team refresher
- Discuss bottle necks internally or within the system Introduce new or existing features that aren’t being utilized
- Prescribe corrective actions to increase your system’s functionality and overall accessibility
- Analysis of your current salesforce configuration settings, custom objects and applications, and review of your business processes
- Implementation of updates and customized changes
Our workshops are highly tailored to match your goals.
Let us discuss how they can help you be successful.